Thursday 16 March 2017

I am Jessica because I love netball and cheerleading


My learning style might be the same to others I can work better when it is quiet and  when there is music on in the room.
I can work with noise in the classroom but not all the time because it buts me of.
I really like working in twos or in the group it helps me focus.
Usually I like to work at a desk or table and I love chromebooks or computers.
I can work with lights on and off and I love food-fruit when I do my work it helps me focus.
But if I had to choose one for lighting  it would be off because it gives me  headache.
So this is a thing that i've had since i was little that i'm not very good working alone.
Some of my friends like sitting on the ground but I don’t well sometimes I do but not all the time.I don’t like a set of time for work because i like to finish my work especially writing I love writing.


So this is my style for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment